Monday, June 18, 2012

Opps!

Hey everyone!  Two things, first I made a boo boo on the summer calendar because I was having troubles with my new phone and so everyone who is linked to the summer calendar through their phone or anyone who checked the calendar yesterday or this morning got a peek into what my personal life looks like!  I have since removed my personal life from the calendar and though I would like to take you all on a trip to Texas that won't be happening any time soon. 

The second item is that the Blueberry picking had to be rescheduled to Wednesday afternoon.  I know this means some won't be able to go and I'm sorry about that, however, please take the time to go with another friend at another time.  There was no group discount this time so the price is the same.

Again, I apologize for the mishaps and rescheduling.  Happy summer!

No comments: